Home » Other » Training & Certification » Hands On Course Requirement Form
Hands On Course Requirement Form [message #235441] Sat, 05 May 2007 18:43 Go to next message
gkodakalla
Hi,
may i know what is "Hands On Course Requirement Form" in oracle 9i OCP? If anyone has already completed it, can you please help me in understanding about it.
Thanks
Giridhar
Re: Hands On Course Requirement Form [message #235446 is a reply to message #235441] Sun, 06 May 2007 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mohammad Taj

Hi,
may i know what is "Hands On Course Requirement Form" in oracle 9i OCP? If anyone has already completed it, can you please help me in understanding about it.

It is some general question about your career,future planning.

your view about Oracle.

It is some 15 question and it will online question you have to just visit http://education.oracle.com site and submit "hands on requirement forms" after fill this forms you will get Oracle Certificate.

Regards & Best of Luck
Taj
Re: Hands On Course Requirement Form [message #235465 is a reply to message #235441] Sun, 06 May 2007 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gkodakalla
Thanks a lot Taj for your quick reply and for the information.

I read another thread about 9i or 10G certification.
Can you please advice me on this:

I completed oracle SQL exam in DBA track already and planning to complete remaining 3 exams to get OCP. I had already completed training program.

I came to know that oracle is not going to support oracle 9i from mid of this year.

What i would like to know is

(1) is it better to complete OCPin 9i and later work on upgrading to OCP 10G

or

(2) Directly target oracle 10G OCP

I am ready to appear any number of exams. I would like to know if i go through 9i and then 10g, will it be able to help to get better understanding of oracle.

Please advice.

Thanks

Giridhar
Re: Hands On Course Requirement Form [message #235466 is a reply to message #235465] Sun, 06 May 2007 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mohammad Taj

Hi,

oracle is not going to support oracle 9i from mid of this year.
Yes, July - 07

(2) Directly target oracle 10G OCP

You must go for 10G OCP exam.
becuase 10g paper content two papers
1.Administration - I
2.Administration -II

will it be able to help to get better understanding of oracle.

Certification is only Certification
for better knowledge and depth you have to do work hard.
regural visit on Oracle related forms ( like orafaq, OTN forms) and many more.

ALL THE BEST
Regards
Taj
Re: Hands On Course Requirement Form [message #235467 is a reply to message #235441] Sun, 06 May 2007 10:40 Go to previous message
gkodakalla
Thank you very much taj for the information. I will work towards preparing 10G OCP.

Thanks.
Previous Topic: Oracle 10G PL/SQL Training Presentetation (.ppt)
Next Topic: Oracle CRM Training In India
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 08:13:14 CDT 2024