Home » Other » Training & Certification » 11i Essentials for Implementers Model Papers
11i Essentials for Implementers Model Papers [message #216658] Mon, 29 January 2007 17:43 Go to next message
sweetkavitha
Hi,

I am preparing for the Oracle E-Business Suite 11i Certification. I have worked on 10.7 version(experience 2 years) couple of years ago and again to get back to Oracle Apps, I am thinking of doing the Certification. I became as an ACM Member to go through the 11i training course.

I am planning to take 11i E-Business Suite Essentials for Implementers in another couple of days. I would like to know :
1. Any one who has taken this exam, could you please tell me how difficult this exam is? And may be a sample question from the exam.
2. I am looking for a Sample assesment test, so that I will feel comfortable before taking the actual exam. Can someone tell me where I can find one?
3. Is studying ACM course material is sufficient or should I go through the User Guides as well.

Thanks.
Re: 11i Essentials for Implementers Model Papers [message #216772 is a reply to message #216658] Tue, 30 January 2007 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arun1203

Hi all,
I have recently written the exam 11i essentials for implementers.
I got 64 % percentage in it.
The exam was really good to assess one's basic knowledge.
It will be my pleasure to help all of those who are willing to take the exam.
I check the forum infrequently because of being busy with my projects.
If you want any help then please mail me on arunapps@gmail.com

Best Regards & Thanks,
Arun Reddy.
Re: 11i Essentials for Implementers Model Papers [message #217290 is a reply to message #216658] Thu, 01 February 2007 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arun1203

Hi Meetu Rathi,

I've recently written the exam 11i Essentials for implementers.
The exam was good to analyze ones basic knowledge of various concepts like Flexfields,Workflow,Alerts etc.

Most of the questions were scenario based and one needs to have good practice on the system touching various concepts.

You can go through the Oracle Manuals but limit your self to the exact syllabus given for the exam.

The number of questions asked from different concepts are as follows:

1.Overview of 11i 10 E Business Suite ---3
2.Shared Entities and Integration--------5
3.Fundamentals of Multi-Org-------------9
4.Fundamentals of Flexfields-------------13
5.Fundamentals of System Administration---15
6.Fundamentals of Workflow and Alerts----14
7.11i Daily Business Intelligence-------5.

Hope now you have a clear idea to give importance to which concepts.

All the best for your exam and keep posting on the forums if you have any doubts.
It'll be my pleasure to help you out.

Best Regards & Thanks,
Arun Reddy.
Re: 11i Essentials for Implementers Model Papers [message #218642 is a reply to message #217290] Fri, 09 February 2007 02:15 Go to previous message
Arun1203

Hi Friends,
I have seen so many mails coming to me asking for the model papers.
Frankly speaking i dont remember the exact questions asked in the exam and even if i remeber i cant send you that because it is comes under fraud.
We need to take the exam as a challenge and try to clear it.
What all i can see about the exam,I have posted it already in the forum.
Hope everyone co-operates in this.

Best Regards & Thanks.
Previous Topic: oracle 9i sql developer download
Next Topic: Oracle Vision Demo Database 11i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:25:46 CDT 2024