Home » Other » Training & Certification » Oracle 10g DBA - Help
Oracle 10g DBA - Help [message #203584] Wed, 15 November 2006 10:53 Go to next message
izza56
Hi folks,

Im thinking of getting Oracle certified for 10g.
Here is my dilema. I am going it alone (i.e. dont have a corporate employer behind me with loads of training funds) and have noticed that the prices are bloddy extortinate.

As I understand it, I have to attend a single instructor-led class in order to obtain a "hands-on" experience and hence get my OCP certification.

Now, i checked out prices in Dublin: Eur 2550 for a 5 day course.

I then went on to Oracle/India site and its circa 27500 Rupees which equates to Eur550.

I figure, if I take a two week break, purchase flight(Eur700) do the course in India for 5 days, budget for accomm and living expenses, I will still come back having spent less that 2550.

Are there restrictions to my being able to do this? do I have to do it in Dublin? Personally, I would much prefer to travel to India to do this and take a sight-seeing trip as well...
Anyone from Europe, US taken this option before? experiences?
Tks in advance,

J.
Re: Oracle 10g DBA - Help [message #203738 is a reply to message #203584] Thu, 16 November 2006 03:02 Go to previous message
train_oracle
Hi,

Please click the link below to get in touch with the education division in India.

http://www.oracle.com/global/in/education/maps/contact_us_nri.html

Regards,

Oracle expert.

Previous Topic: Error in running the sample LDAP code
Next Topic: Free Seminar on Oracle 9i DBA @ Q-Soft Systems & Solutions (P)Ltd,.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:07:29 CDT 2024