Home » Other » Training & Certification » Oracle Applications 11i DBA Book/manual/Material
Oracle Applications 11i DBA Book/manual/Material [message #195698] Sun, 01 October 2006 08:40 Go to next message
deepak2211
Hi,

I am Providing the material/book/manuals for Oracle Applications 11i Dba. all are hard copies.

Below i am describing each items:

Material: i think there is no other material better than this is available. this material contains more than 1200 pages with lab practice/solutions.

Book: it covers the various case studies of oracle applications, for example:It will guide you to delete/corrupt some files of any directory,now as a apps dba how you would trace/repair/reload this files,this will guide you.It covers almost all main topics of oracle applications.This approach to teach apps dba has been prepared by a team of top mnc to give training.This item is very rarely to get.

Manual: complete working manual (which covers step by step all tasks to be performed by apps dba including all sql scripts & Linux commands/Shell scripts) for a complete life cycle project implemented in a company and this is Real Time Implementation...Just Amazing !!!exp:how to take apps database backup ...it tells you step by step with all comands/scripts from starts to end. This item also very rarely to get.

Note: All Above Item is for those who wants to make carrer/or searching job in Apps DBA.If you have all my above material ...i think you will get sufficient knowledge to clear interviews also to work in any industry.Also i think what i am providing you above all material ...this is very rarely to get. Adding to further ... i am putting this for u just for few days.If you miss this...i do not think that you will get all mentioned material easily...So ...Expecting a reply from those who seriously wants to make carrer as ORACLE APPS DBA.

e-mail id: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Price of above all material: 5000Rs.

Thanks & Regards
Deepak

[Updated on: Sun, 01 October 2006 11:30] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle Applications 11i DBA Book/manual/Material [message #195710 is a reply to message #195698] Sun, 01 October 2006 11:29 Go to previous message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
For these kind of postings,
You should go here
http://geo.craigslist.org/iso/in

www.orafaq.com is no flea market.

Previous Topic: Oracle Training And Certification.
Next Topic: Certifications and Training Just very easy.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:00:42 CDT 2024