Home » Other » Training & Certification » Need Guidance regarding oracle Certification.
Need Guidance regarding oracle Certification. [message #178780] Thu, 22 June 2006 09:53 Go to next message
avani28
this is my first message to the forum.I m a 2006 pass-out from mumbai university(Computer Engg).Engg need guidance about the oracle certification.Can anyone suggest me some good trainig centres in mumbai with proper address and e-mailid's and phone no.?It is often said tat oracle certification is too hard for a fresher?is it true?well i would like u ppl to guide me as i have not been placed yet.i hav heard some institutions like SQL star Intl limited,oracle education centre ...but i didn't get the proper address.

its my sincere appeal to all those viewing this message.pls reply.

thanks in advance
Re: Need Guidance regarding oracle Certification. [message #178801 is a reply to message #178780] Thu, 22 June 2006 13:45 Go to previous message
pria79
Hi Avani

You can check out the centers here

https://www.suntrainingcatalogue.com/eduserv/client/loadLocation.do?locId=661&l=en_IN

It is not tough for a fresher, if you opt for Developer track. You need to be sincere, determined and go for it, but if you are looking to enter DBA path, these trainings do not help actually and are mostly theoretical. I have had one myself and i dont think it helped me much, i could have learned more & better on the job.

Regards
Pria
Previous Topic: Siebel , SAP material and notes etc available
Next Topic: Certification Doubt: PeopleSoft
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:28:14 CDT 2024