Home » Other » Training & Certification » Pune Oracle training - Urgent
icon14.gif  Pune Oracle training - Urgent [message #169913] Sun, 30 April 2006 09:52 Go to next message
crmpune
Hi,

I am sales & Marketing person with 10+ years professional exp. I have decided to learn Oracle CRM and shift my career path. Request following :

1. Advise on how to go about it.Job opportunities? With only functional Sales and Marketing background, is this path all right?

2. I am based in Pune, Have checked with couple on institutes, there-is one, who is offering training ( a non-certified course shall be costing around 50K, I am nearly zeroing on this course. This is going to be 12 day full time course. However currently I am alone in the batch. I was told by few people(Who have already done this course, that it shall be beneficial if there are at-least 2-3 persons, as there is lot of practise involved afterwards. This becomes easier. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN THIS.
3. Any books or links please
4. If I want top purchase CD's for self practise how much they shall cost & where to source it from.

Best Regards

Re: Pune Oracle training - Urgent [message #169914 is a reply to message #169913] Sun, 30 April 2006 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dushyant
hi

ur wasting ur time, money and effort in joining that institute
if u can come to hyd, u will get the course for 10k and u will be getting lab hours till u get job and the course is for 25 days of 2 hours duration. think over and make right decision. dont blow ur money , its a different story if they can get you 45k salary job immediately after the course.
Re: Pune Oracle training - Urgent [message #169915 is a reply to message #169914] Sun, 30 April 2006 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crmpune
WIsh can come to hyderabad for that, HAve you done the course in Pune? And do you know the institute i am talking about.

I need to practiseafterwards which can hapeen only in pune
Re: Pune Oracle training - Urgent [message #169916 is a reply to message #169914] Sun, 30 April 2006 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crmpune
hi bye the way

If you are in CRM job/ Training i may get some advise from you. Do let me know about any good institute in pune.
Re: Pune Oracle training - Urgent [message #169920 is a reply to message #169913] Sun, 30 April 2006 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dushyant
hi kb

to practise u need oracle 11i software, which u can load onto ur computer for just 1k, find out from the institutes whether they know somebody who can load 11.5.10 .and any institute which is giving oracle crm course for 10k and has 1 month duration is good institute, arey boss even oracle university is not charging 50k, try to get material in form of student guides, pdf, ppts etc. from the students who did the course.

i didnt do at pune and i did at hyd, iam the oracle crm project manager for hyd based software co.

if u need help, assistance mail me at dushyant2@yahoo.com.

All the Best
Re: Pune Oracle training - Urgent [message #170312 is a reply to message #169920] Wed, 03 May 2006 04:54 Go to previous message
train_oracle
hi,
i am aware that oracle university is offering all the traning programs all over india(blore,bombay, chennai, hydrabad, calcutta and delhi). You can contact oracle university toll free no:1-800-425-8877, +9180 41084709 or write to edus_in@oracle.com.
regards
oracle expert
Previous Topic: DBA Training on ORACLE 9i RAC (Kolkata, India)
Next Topic: How to start with Oracle Functional
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 09:23:21 CDT 2024