Home » Other » Training & Certification » oracle finan technical qure in DSRC chennai.plz plz help replying
oracle finan technical qure in DSRC chennai.plz plz help replying [message #162655] Sun, 12 March 2006 21:31 Go to next message
mm_maggi
Hi, this is mahendhran from chennai, B.E(ECE), A 2005 FRESHER. My query is DSRC in chennai is offering a 6 month detailed course freshers who r not famlier with any oracle knowledge, on ORACLE FINANCIALS TECHNICAL CONSULTANT.it cost abt 2 laks. When we come out the assist some jobs with a 6 month exp crtificat. Is it worth taking the course , will there be job opportunities in India, with 6 month or 1 year exp…
Because 2 lak is a very very big invest for me? How ill be its future? How abt DSRC please please help me replying?
Re: oracle finan technical qure in DSRC chennai.plz plz help replying [message #163746 is a reply to message #162655] Sun, 19 March 2006 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boseinfo
Hello Mahe,

Since ur B.E(ECE) it is better go to technical.

I dont think it is that much worth monetary wise. I have no idea abt dsrc training. Even Oracle University will not charge u that much. U just mail me the course contents that worth 2 lacs. I will check and suggest u.

U can get trained in Hyderabad for just 10000 - 20000
Nobody will give job in Oracle Applications as fresher or having 6 months training certification. Just check in Naukri.com for the eligibility criteria.

Follow these steps to become a technical consultant

1. Join as a programmer(oracle or C or Java or .Net etc). simultaneously learn Oracle SQl and PL/SQl.
2. Learn Developer6i(D2K 6i), these are mandatory prerequisites to Apps Technical Course.
3. Learn Apps Technical Course(Course should cover Technical Concepts, Discoverer and Workflow)
4. Learn Java(Servlets, JSP, J2EE etc) -- This is a very great added advantage because I heard that in future most of the development in Apps will be in Java (For apps u have Jdeveloper to develop applications in Java)
5. Optionally learn Functional modules. the advantage is u can understand the requirements of functional people very quickly.

Right now u forget abt 4th step and 5th step and concentrate on remaining 3 steps u can go to 4th and 5th steps after u get the job.

few years back I was in the same position where u r.

If u have any doubts mail me at ursbose@yahoo.co.in
All the Best

Bose...
thank u bose....... oracle finan technical qure in DSRC chennai.plz plz help replying [message #164031 is a reply to message #162655] Tue, 21 March 2006 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mm_maggi
hi bose,
first thank u for u r reply.

the 6 month course, as i know nothing in oracle apps
the teach all of or basisic of sql,psql,dba,financial
concepts and apps product for 4 months and next two
months its there projects. what they say is they are
assuring that they give job assurance in DSRC, as
their own staff. it is like when we join we r employee
of dsrc, but training in my money.the fee is
1,40,000rs.if i want to go ut the give 1 yere exp
certificate.is oracle apps future bettere than
mainframes or .... my no is 09884551167 pleaee give me
a missed call or a sms , i will call u back..pleaes
as i have to decide on this immmediatly....

Re: oracle finan technical qure in DSRC chennai.plz plz help replying [message #165046 is a reply to message #162655] Tue, 28 March 2006 03:07 Go to previous message
boseinfo
Hi Mahe,

I heard that DSRC is good in Financials.

I think its okay if they train and hire u.

U can use that experience for the next step. It dosent matter how much u hav spent but matters how much experience u got. Since u r fresher u can carry on....

But follow the steps I have mentioned in previous reply.

If u have any doubts or any thing urgent, u can mail me to ursbose@yahoo.co.in or u can call me at +973 36780749 (upto April 4th only).

ALL THE BEST

Bose
Previous Topic: apps dba taining at hyderabad
Next Topic: Training in Pune
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:44:56 CDT 2024