Home » Other » Training & Certification » 9i fundamental I and II
9i fundamental I and II [message #152087] Wed, 21 December 2005 00:32 Go to next message
ram_ocp
Hi,

Just passed oracle 9i-introduction to sql
Seniors who have already passed could you please give some tips for passing the exam or let me know your experiences.

Regards
Ram

[Updated on: Wed, 21 December 2005 07:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: 9i fundamental I and II [message #152666 is a reply to message #152087] Mon, 26 December 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oraclecd

Hi ram,

Congrats on passing the intro exam, this is the basic exam for an certification with Oracle. now begins the road to certification you need to decide if yu want to becoem an DBA or a developer or so on. According to the path you choose ie DBA you will need to sit for Funda I and Funda II exams which has practical and theortical knowledge evaluation for this god learniong hours must be put in to this, if you learning teh traditional way of holding books you will be put to sleep and will not learn anything and as you may know computer skills can be only horned by practical knowledge.
i would recommend you to buy Seld study cds which will give you an intergrated learning as well evaluate your skills after every module as in evry step such creation of table you will have an assesment and so on.
These cds are listed on this link
http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/show_desc.redirect?redir_type=36&p_url=%26p_search_category_id%3D4%26p_search_fo rmat%3D2
I have these cds and will be offering at 50% lesser than price quoted on th website, do contact me if you are intrested and will help you toachieve to become and OCP

\Thanks
Re: 9i fundamental I and II [message #152687 is a reply to message #152666] Mon, 26 December 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
>> I have these cds and will be offering at 50% lesser than price quoted on th website,

It is called as PIRACY.
Unfortunately www.Orafaq.com is not flea market.
Please make these deals away from this website.
Re: 9i fundamental I and II [message #156516 is a reply to message #152087] Wed, 25 January 2006 08:45 Go to previous message
oxlund

Hi, I would be very grateful if you could send me a copy of the self test for Intro. to Oracle SQL, 1Z0-007 - if you have it Smile
Thanks in adv., Kaare
Previous Topic: Oracle OCP Developer Certification Path
Next Topic: Self Test for Oracle SQL 1Z0-007
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 12:24:49 CDT 2024