Home » Other » Training & Certification » How to learn PL/SQL
How to learn PL/SQL [message #141096] Thu, 06 October 2005 23:19 Go to next message
vatsjai

hi all oracle guru!

I want to know any book,and website who can give ample of unsolved queries of PL/SQL. so that by doing them i can practice pl/sql programming. i am facing problem due to this. as i want to learn pl/sql but donot have enough problems.

Thanks
vatsjai
Re: How to learn PL/SQL [message #141171 is a reply to message #141096] Fri, 07 October 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oraclejo
It is strange to find somebody not finding good plsql references, PL/SQL has been around since late eighties, and lots of references exist everywhere. anyway, i once wrote a teaching PLSQL material that you can find at

www.e-ammar.com/download.htm

then go down the page until you find SQL PL/SQL region and you will find a few good ones.

Ammar Sajdi
Re: How to learn PL/SQL [message #141486 is a reply to message #141096] Mon, 10 October 2005 08:37 Go to previous message
kiran
vatsjai wrote on Thu, 06 October 2005 23:19

I want to know any book,and website who can give ample of unsolved queries of PL/SQL. so that by doing them i can practice pl/sql programming. i am facing problem due to this. as i want to learn pl/sql but donot have enough problems.

Why can't you try solving some questions in the forum itself.

--Kiran.
Previous Topic: crm books
Next Topic: Help to find out Oracle Apps (Manufacturing & Distribution) Training center
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:34:33 CDT 2024