Home » Other » Training & Certification » Please Help me!
icon4.gif  Please Help me! [message #135666] Thu, 01 September 2005 14:19 Go to next message
sinpal
please tell me the best institute for oracle 9i dba. Whats abt
SQL Star International in delhi. Please tell me.
icon14.gif  Re: Please Help me! [message #135689 is a reply to message #135666] Thu, 01 September 2005 22:57 Go to previous message
shrivardhan
Dear Mr.Sinpal

Warm Greetings from Q-SOFT SYSTEMS AND SOLUTIONS (P) LTD

It is Good to Know your Interest in ORACLE (OCA/OCP) Certifications.

Introduction:-
Q-Soft Systems & Solutions (P) Ltd., , operates out of the head office at Bangalore. Q-Soft is soon gearing up for expansion in the different parts of the country and offshore locations.

Q-Soft is also being recognized as the Authorized Education Partner for
ORACLE . We do assist our students for placement and to tell you more about us, our's is not just training Institute, but an Organization which comprises of Development, Training, Support, Marketing Which means that there is an opportunity to also be Absorbed for the students who successfully finishes the training

Since the inception of Q-Soft, the commitment towards the training is remarkable. This commitment has guided us in becoming an Authorized Education Partner for ORACLE.

Our Courses
Here are some of the courses we offer:-

1,Oracle Database Administration (DBA)
2,Solaris Administration
3,SuSE Linux Administration
4,Oracle Developer
5,Advanced DBA
6,Oracle SQL/PLSQL
7,Data warehousing
8,Total DBA
9,ORACLE 11i Apps

Facilities:

Faculty:
The Faculty at Q-Soft are Certified Professionals. The professionals have hands on experience giving support services to the clients.

Oracle DBA on Unix OS:
One of the unique advantage in Q-Soft is, DBA Training is provided on UNIX OS which makes the candidate Industry equipped to manage Live databases.

Lab:
At Q-Soft we have a round the clock lab facilities. The Lab is equipped with high end machines like Sun Sparc Machines.

Prometric Centre:
There is also a prometric centre wherein the candidates could take up their Professional Certification exam and become a Certified Professional

Our Esteemed Clients:
Software Developers
Oracle Corporation, Wipro, Robert Bosch, Hewlett Packard, Huawei, LG Soft India, Mphasis, Honeywell, System Logic, ICICI Infotech, IBM, Mascot, I-Flex, SLK Software, Jardine India, ALIT Web Spectrum, Edubridge, Apar Infotech, BPL.

Educational Institutes:
Christ College, S J C Institute of Technology, City College.

Other Major Clients:
Bharati Telecom, Graphite India, Tata BP Solar, NSBC, LRDE, GTRE, NAL, HAL, Concorde Motors, AstraZeneca, Power-one, Zenith, Jet Airways.

For further informations please do contact the undersigned
Mail Your Queries ONLY TO E-Mail: shrivardhan@qsoftindia.com

Regards

S.SHRIVARDHAN
Account Executive - Education Sales
Business Development.
Q-Soft Systems & Solutions (P) Ltd.
#253/19, 1st & 2nd Floor, Kanakapura Road,
Jayanagar 7th Block, Bangalore-560082
Tel : +91 80 26639207, 26544135
Fax : +91 80 26637692
URL : www.qsoftindia.com
E-Mail : shrivardhan@qsoftindia.com

Previous Topic: Hi all
Next Topic: Free Seminar on ORACLE 9i RAC @ Q-Soft Bangalore.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:46:12 CDT 2024