Home » Other » Training & Certification » Does Oracle Training and Certification Help?
Does Oracle Training and Certification Help? [message #130687] Mon, 01 August 2005 23:56
Sutheesh T
Yes, Oracle Training and certification helps.

Employers look for ways to distinguish employees and prospective employees who have the solid foundation of skills needed for effective performance. The Oracle Certification Program helps the IT industry make these distinctions by establishing a standard of competence in specific job roles.

Financial investment in training and certification is paid off by gains in salary, job opportunities, or expanded roles over a short nine month period.

An Oracle Certification is a valuable, industry-recognized credential that signifies a proven level of knowledge and skill.

Oracle Certification brings the following benefits to IT Professionals.· Added Credibility
· Great Job Opportunities
· Use of Oracle Certification Program Logo for Endorsement of your proven skill by Oracle Corporation
· Special Discounts and Offers
· Open Line of Communication with Oracle
· Special Events and Hospitality at Oracle Open World Events
· Access to the OCP Member Only Website

A Solid Return On Investment

In a recent salary report of certified professionals by Certification Magazine, Oracle Certified Professionals were found to earn the highest average salaries.

Net gains due to obtaining a certification were also researched, and both Oracle and Compaq Certified Professionals were, again, at the top of the list for increased salary due to certification.

Therefore, it is easy to realize the very positive return on investment that Oracle Certification can bring to your bottom line. Most certified OCPs have found that their financial investment in training and certification is paid off by gains in salary, job opportunities, or
Oracle provides training directly in India in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Calcutta and Delhi.
Courses available are
1. 10g - DBA, AS, RAC
2. 9i- DBA, RAC, Datagaurd, SQL Tuning.
3. Datawarehousing, Business Intelligence, Portal
4. 11i- Technical \ DBA, Financials, CRM, HRMS, Distribution, Manufacturing etc.

There is 40% Discount on OCP Exams till 31st August 2005 In Oracle India.

"It is unlikely that you will find a better opportunity to grow your career and the value you bring to the job."

Feel free to reach me anytime for more information.
Regards
Sutheesh T
+91-9880662638
Mail me: sutheesh_oracle@yahoo.com or Sutheesh_22@yahoo.com
Previous Topic: New Article: Ten Steps to the 10g Exams
Next Topic: FREE ORACLE 9i DBA SEMINAR at Q-SOFT on 6/August/2005
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:15:57 CDT 2024