Home » Other » Training & Certification » seeking training facility in Ludhiana(Punjab)
seeking training facility in Ludhiana(Punjab) [message #117914] Sun, 01 May 2005 09:18 Go to next message
simranahuja
Hi,
I have been working with DBs for several years and now I'm looking forward to it. So I am planning to do OCP.
Please tell me if there is any branch of Oracle Corporation in Ludhiana(Punjab). If yes, then will you please tell me the address or phone number of Ludhiana Oracle Corporation so that I will be able to contact them. And second thing I want to do OCP with self study. Do u think it's a good idea??
Pl. help.
Thanks in Adv.
Re: seeking training facility in Ludhiana(Punjab) [message #117988 is a reply to message #117914] Mon, 02 May 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dstech
hi
if u r from ludhiana
and if u r searchign any oracle center in ludhiana for yr ocp and all these things,just make a move to
firoz gandhi market.there u will find 4/5 comp centers for this.

asset computer center(1st floor) is also providing the same)

regards
dstech
Re: seeking training facility in Ludhiana(Punjab) [message #118103 is a reply to message #117988] Tue, 03 May 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
simranahuja
Hi
It was nice hearing from u. I'll go to asset computer center abt which u told me but I was looking for a particular Oracle Corporation centre where I can get registered and also get some training if needed. But I think it has been moved to some other place. I'll see to it.
Thanks
Simran.
Re: seeking training facility in Ludhiana(Punjab) [message #118701 is a reply to message #117988] Sat, 07 May 2005 02:25 Go to previous message
simranahuja
Hi
Thanks for ur response. It was nice hearing from u. I'll go to asset computer center abt which u told me but I was looking for a particular Oracle Corporation centre where I can get registered and also get some training if needed. But I think it has been moved to some other place. I'll see to it.
Thanks
Simran.
Previous Topic: 10g New Features for DBA's From Oracle Itself @ Hyderabad, India form 30 May 2005.
Next Topic: Need someone who can share their Vision Demo instance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:57:27 CDT 2024