Home » Other » Training & Certification » Oracle Financials Training in Delhi
Oracle Financials Training in Delhi [message #113319] Fri, 01 April 2005 06:27 Go to next message
anups
Could you guys provide the following information:

1. What is the best suited course for Financial ( Charetered ) Accountants? ( I got to know that it is Oracle Financials )

2. Where can the training for the same be received in Delhi?

3. What will be its duration?

4. How much will it cost?
Re: Oracle Financials Training in Delhi [message #113334 is a reply to message #113319] Fri, 01 April 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
We have been trying to tell this repeatedly.
www.orafaq.com is an world wide web forum.

posting like
>>Oracle Financials Training in Delhi / Hyderabad / someplace
makes NO SENSE for anyone who is not from India.

above all,
1. first Please search this forum for previous postings.
THese might have been discuccessd Many many times.
2. spend 2 mins in www.google.com
I googled and got it in .3 seconds! ( ofcourse the first hit is orafaq.com, linking to some kind of these posts)
Results 1 - 10 of about 36,200 for Oracle Financials Training in Delhi . (0.22 seconds

Re: Oracle Financials Training in Delhi [message #115609 is a reply to message #113334] Wed, 13 April 2005 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sutheesh T
It Shouldnt, it is not meant to have any meaning to people outside India. Those who are in India or are familiar with India know these places. Since these courses are only for people in India or who can come to India will it have any meaning if we say Oracle Financials in India. I dont think so. We know who are we targeting for this message.

Regards
Sutheesh T
Re: Oracle Financials Training in Delhi [message #115611 is a reply to message #113319] Wed, 13 April 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sutheesh T
I can help you out. Kindly reply with your Contact number( with std code), mail id and i can guide you.
Regards
Sutheesh T
Oracle Education India
Direct: 080-51084709
Mobile: 09880662638
Toll Free: 1600448877 ( from Bsnl\ Mtnl lines India only)
Re: Oracle Financials Training in Delhi [message #115615 is a reply to message #113334] Wed, 13 April 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anups
Dear Mahesh,

First thing is that I am new to this site and has become its member to get some information which I was not able to get from anywhere else including Google and any forum's of this site.
Secondly I am still at confusion by your statement that it is a world wide web forum. Do you mean if someone needs to get information specific to a place then s/he could not get it from here.
Third thing you advised me to check it from Google and also pasted a search result with a 0.22 seconds search time. But I think you forgot to verify that result. It corresponds to the same message that I posted on this site. Otherwise there are not any relevant messages on this topic in Google also.

Dear Sutheesh,
Thanks for your reply. If possible you can post this information at this forum. Otherwise my mail id is "anup_sh@hotmail.com".

Best Regards,
Anup
Re: Oracle Financials Training in Delhi [message #115634 is a reply to message #115609] Wed, 13 April 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
>>It Shouldnt, it is not meant to have any meaning to people outside India.
Sutheesh,
That is what i meant.
I am not seeing any specification about the country ( in the first posting by OP). DELHI makes NO sense for anyone outside India.

>>will it have any meaning if we say Oracle Financials in India.I dont think so. We know who are we targeting for this message.

Why NOT?
Just add the word ORACLE INDIA.
Do you think it is PERFECTLY right to use this forum for your COMMERICAL /MARKETING purpose ( and for a particular group of targeted people!!).

anups wrote:
>>Third thing you advised me to check it from Google and also pasted a search result with a 0.22 seconds search time. But I think you forgot to verify that result. It corresponds to the same message that I posted on this site. Otherwise there are not any relevant messages on this topic in Google also.
>>Do you mean if someone needs to get information specific to a place then s/he could not get it from her
I meant, to get information, please post the correct information!.
Delhi / Hyderabad makes sense to me. It will not to others. Provide country information?.

anups, i think you didnt read my message.
>> I googled and got it in .3 seconds! ( ofcourse the first hit is orafaq.com, linking to some kind of these posts)
Results 1 - 10 of about 36,200 for Oracle Financials Training in Delhi . (0.22 seconds

The point is, same postings are showing up repeatedly.
FYI, many of these postings are reported to moderator frequently becuase of the ambiguity of contents / commercializing this forum.

Re: Oracle Financials Training in Delhi [message #115644 is a reply to message #115634] Wed, 13 April 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sutheesh T
Hi Mahesh,
I thought this should be the place where we can post messages about certification and training. And I am mentionning Oracle Education India when I put my signature.

I thought That in this Forum Certification and Market place is the place where we can do such postings.

If you just have a look in this forum properly you will find that lots of people are asking for Training and certification information. So, we shouldnt reply here but Create a new forum and start replying in that, correct.
Some time back I got information form Frank that we can post these messages here. So I am Promptly doing so, sorry for troubling you in doing so,
Regards
Sutheesh T
Re: Oracle Financials Training in Delhi [message #115650 is a reply to message #115644] Wed, 13 April 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
>> And I am mentionning Oracle Education India when I put my signature.
I know you are.
My initial response was for the Original Poster. Not For you.
I was responding to your posting
>>will it have any meaning if we say Oracle Financials in India.I dont think so. We know who are we targeting for this message.

I was trying to explain the OP to include more information and search forum before posting.

>> sorry for troubling you in doing so,

Nope. No need to be. No hard feelings here.
I am not picking on anyone here. If any person /group feels / felt like that, then i owe the individual / group an apology.

This forum is all about helping people and provide information for needed. The same information is posted again and again.
Re: Oracle Financials Training in Delhi [message #115726 is a reply to message #115650] Thu, 14 April 2005 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anups
Dear Mahesh, Sutheesh T,

Thanks for your responses to my replies and in future I will be posting my queries with more relevant information. But fact is that I am still in dark about my original queries. I need to know about Oracle Finacial training from Oracle India in New Delhi, India. I just know that it is held by Oracle India at Gopal Das Bhawan at CP in New Delhi, India but I need a confirmation to this. Also I want to know about its duration and cost. Also if possible I need an advise if Oracle Financial is the best suited course for Finance persons/chartered accountants in India. Hope to receive a reply to these queries soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Anup
Re: Oracle Financials Training in Delhi [message #115736 is a reply to message #115726] Thu, 14 April 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sutheesh T
Hi,

As I told you earlier also, I can elp you but you have to give me your contact number and mail id for that.

Sutheesh T
Oracle Education India
Mail Id: edus_in@oracle.com

Re: Oracle Financials Training in Delhi [message #116075 is a reply to message #115736] Sun, 17 April 2005 08:18 Go to previous message
Maaher
@Sutheesh T: click on the username. This directs you to his/her profile. There you can click a link to email him/her (if he/she hasn't disabled it in his/her profile).

MHE
Previous Topic: ORACLE ERP TRAINING IN MUMBAI
Next Topic: How can I got documents which is used in Oracle Certification Course
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 04:52:13 CDT 2024