Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Reports using SQL - Need help on multiple selects
Reports using SQL - Need help on multiple selects [message #89919] Thu, 02 September 2004 12:31 Go to next message
sanjeet
I was able to generate a report using SQL. The report gives a summary of each type of transactions for a day. Now I want to display the details of each transaction type, right below the summary and continued on to the subsequent pages.

The problem here is, after my first sql for summary is done, the results of the second sql are created in the next page. I want the results of second sql (details) to start in the first page itself. How do I continue the report without getting split, just because of a second SQL statment. Any suggestions, please advise
Re: Reports using SQL - Need help on multiple selects [message #89927 is a reply to message #89919] Tue, 07 September 2004 01:44 Go to previous message
ARUN KUMAR MALKAPURAM
can u send both the queries
Previous Topic: Graph
Next Topic: How can i get the total no of pages of a report, afer the parameter form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 08:14:58 CDT 2024