Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » total per page
total per page [message #89709] Wed, 30 June 2004 19:50 Go to next message
LALA
how can i show total per page
Re: total per page [message #89710 is a reply to message #89709] Thu, 01 July 2004 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve
lala-

do you mean total per page as in an aggregation of column data? If so, then in Reports, go in to data model view, look in the tool palette. Select the Summary Column icon (has the greek E on it) and draw a box outside of the query or any groups. Double click the new summary column object and open the property pallette. From here, you select what aggregations you are making (what columns) and under the property for RESET make sure you select PAGE. Voila! You're done!

Regards,
Steve
Re: total per page [message #89711 is a reply to message #89710] Thu, 01 July 2004 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LALA
thanks for the reply,i already did what you have said in your message, but tstill i've got the same result.
Re: total per page [message #89714 is a reply to message #89711] Fri, 02 July 2004 09:17 Go to previous message
Steve
lala -

check closely with the report. You are probably getting the desired results, but they are not printing properly on the page? This could be due to a few problems... One being that there are page-protects or page-breaks on your repeating or group frames. Another possibility is that when the aggregations print, there is not enough room on the page for them, so they print on the next page (if this is the case, try shrinking the margins). Good luck.

Steve
Previous Topic: Reports where_clause
Next Topic: Reports where_clause
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 04:04:32 CDT 2024