Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Cant Export from Discoverer using OLE Automation
Cant Export from Discoverer using OLE Automation [message #88603] Wed, 04 December 2002 09:44 Go to next message
Gareth
I am trying to automate the process of creting XLS spreadsheets from Discoverer Workbooks. At the moment we are using the discoverer command line options and several batch files to do this and it is far from reliable and keeps falling over. So I started to write a vb app using the discoverer type library to control discoverer. I can run queries, openclose workbooks and save but cant export to Excel, (You would of thought they would have that option if you wanted to automate it). Does anyone have any ideas on how I could create a XL Spreadsheet or if there is a 3rd party tool that will convert a discoverer workbook to a Excel Workbook.

Thanks in Advance

Gareth
Re: Cant Export from Discoverer using OLE Automation [message #88604 is a reply to message #88603] Wed, 04 December 2002 09:54 Go to previous message
Michael Cammarata
We have a reporting tool, that automatically outputs into Excel. Please take a look at our website www.kbace.com. If you are interested I would like to have you try out our product with no obligation.
Regards,
Mike
Michael Cammarata
KBACE Technologies
Office:800.593.5824
Mobile:617.510.6057
www.KBACE.com
Previous Topic: Urgently needed help .. abt forms 6i
Next Topic: Group Above and Group Left Urgent Requirement
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:17:29 CDT 2024