Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » print page number at every page of report
print page number at every page of report [message #88334] Mon, 08 July 2002 21:53 Go to next message
Anuka
Hello All,
I want to print the page number at the bottom in every page of the report.
One more information I want, suppose in table there is one field qty now i want each page level qty summary
and at the end total qty.Is this possiblew in Oracle Report,if yes then pls help me.
Re: print page number at every page of report [message #88371 is a reply to message #88334] Sun, 21 July 2002 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joseph
just try this in your header or footer part for getting this page number

" page&<pagenumber> & <totalpages> "
Re: print page number at every page of report [message #88737 is a reply to message #88334] Thu, 27 February 2003 14:39 Go to previous message
Sathish.K
If you want page number in all your report pages you simpley insert the pagenumber system variable which will help you to print the page numbers..

If you want qty summary end of the each page then select the summary filed just give sum of quantity and the change level set to the page then each page you will get the summary ,

Sathish.K
Previous Topic: use lexical paramer in select statement
Next Topic: Re: How to put header in first page only
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 23:37:26 CDT 2024