Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Re: How To Open .Eps file which is send as an attachment when you select mail option of the generate
Re: How To Open .Eps file which is send as an attachment when you select mail option of the generate [message #88128] Sat, 30 March 2002 20:16 Go to next message
pat
I also rec. an .EPS image in a downloaded email attachment that also included 2JPG files (all graphics). I was told to choose MSPaint to open the .EPS file. Unfortunately,MSPaint WON'T open an .EPS graphic file and I don't know how to undo MSPaint as the default file opener and restore the original downloaded attachment so I can re-save it. The entire attachment came as a zip file, which opened showing 2JPG files (which I can open) and the .EPS file. Now when the zip file is opened the 2 JPG files are still there, but the original icon over the .EPS file has changed to an MSPaint icon & I can't undo it.
I had previously saved the download both on desktop and on a zipdisk. Both now show the .EPS files with an MSPaint icon and I cannot open either.Pat
Re: How To Open .Eps file which is send as an attachment when you select mail option of the generate [message #88139 is a reply to message #88128] Tue, 09 April 2002 00:09 Go to previous message
Suraj
IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH FILES GETTING A DIFF. ICONS,
JUST CLICK ON THAT FILE.THEN PRESSING 'SHIFT' BUTTON,
RIGHT CLICK ON THAT FILE WHICH SHOWS ITS PROPERTY.
THEN CLICK ON 'OPEN WITH..' IN THE PROPERTY MENU,AND CHOOSE THE SUITABLE PROGRAM.
Previous Topic: Is there any COM component for export data from Oracle reports to EXCEL
Next Topic: problem in srw.do_sql
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:20:07 CDT 2024