Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » dynamic page break
dynamic page break [message #88031] Fri, 18 January 2002 00:15 Go to next message
Anvar Hussain K.M.
Hi,

Is there a way to set a page break after an object at run time. I want to generate exactly the same master detail reports. One runs without break. In the other each new master should start on a new page. Can I do this with a single report?

Thanks in advance,
Anvar.
Re: dynamic page break [message #88035 is a reply to message #88031] Sat, 19 January 2002 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kvk
set print per page property to one in repeating frame property ,for every new master report it will start in new page
Re: dynamic page break [message #88038 is a reply to message #88031] Sun, 20 January 2002 17:12 Go to previous message
Anvar Hussain K.M.
Hi,

But what I really wanted was to use the same report and have both options. By testing a parameter value it should be able to make the report print either continuously or on a fresh page. In other words to set the number of records per page on run time.

This is a common requirement. For example if I want to take a report for a customer I will take a continuously printed one for internal purpose and take on seperate pages per customers to send them the report.
thanks and regards,
anvar
Previous Topic: How to Convert a bit map report to Character formatted report in 6i?
Next Topic: How to suppress the system message
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:12:54 CDT 2024