Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Delete Mass Additions - Posted Status
Delete Mass Additions - Posted Status [message #689714] Tue, 02 April 2024 13:48 Go to next message
Swale
Hi all,

I ran the ‘Delete Mass Additions’ program as I thought it only got rid of the ‘Delete’ status mass additions but have since read that it also deletes ‘Posted’ status Mass Additions.

What exactly does Delete Mass Additions do to the Posted additions? They are already assets in our Fixed Asset Register so I’m not sure what to expect to happen? Will it delete all these asset entries? I hope not!
Re: Delete Mass Additions - Posted Status [message #689716 is a reply to message #689714] Tue, 02 April 2024 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alien
Hi there,

don't worry. It will only delete the data from the interface tables. The data already imported in the FA module won't be affected.
The purpose of the program is to purge the interface tables. Rows with a status Posted are already in the FA module, so they can be safely deleted. Rows with a status 'Delete' are marked by the user to be deleted. All other rows should either be imported or corrected.

Regards,

Arian
Re: Delete Mass Additions - Posted Status [message #689717 is a reply to message #689716] Tue, 02 April 2024 19:05 Go to previous message
Swale
Phew - that has put my mind at ease! Thank you so much for explaining, I was struggling to find this information online in simple terms so it’s really appreciated.
Previous Topic: Download Business events from EBS
Next Topic: Oracle Apps Forum Guide
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 15:46:49 CDT 2024