|Stop / Start Weblogic processes via wlst [message #683719]
||Tue, 16 February 2021 08:20
Registered: February 2021
I do not have a very clear mind, that's why I am seeking some guidance here.
Let me explain.
What's the goal:
Ultimately I want to build two ansible playbook (or roles)
- first role will stop all weblogic processes
- second role will start all processes
- these will run against any host and will take actions only if there is a WebLogic to start or stop
- No .sh scripts should be used, the whole thing should be managed by wlst
- besides OS functional user (eg. oracle) nothing else should be provided.
What's the best way to approach these tasks?
I need abstract steps.
1. create a task for finding wlst.sh location,
or create a task to find java location
(or this is something that you shouldn't care about, $JAVA_HOME should be always there for the user)
2. Find the file boot.properties and decrypt the username and password
3. find domain path and name (from where? Is it possible from wlst?)
Someone who is not familiar with Ansible, it's not the main topic here. You can think about it as a python script
that can run via wlst without any parameters given.
Any help would be greatly appreciated