Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » how to implement oracle forms for a customer (Oracle forms 10g)
how to implement oracle forms for a customer [message #674016] Wed, 26 December 2018 08:41 Go to next message
Farhan ud din

Hello every one, hope you will be fine.

I want to ask that i have made a database for a college in oracle forms 10g and in racle database 11g now i want to implement it for the college but i don't know that how fmx file will be run,, should i install formbuilder on costumer PC or fmx files run without formsbuilder,
Please guide me that how to implement oracle ON costumer PC
Re: how to implement oracle forms for a customer [message #674018 is a reply to message #674016] Wed, 26 December 2018 12:27 Go to previous message
joy_division
You need a weblogic server to host forms. It is very expensive, in the ten of thousands of dollars I think. If you don't want to break the law, you need to do this. You cannot just install Forms Developer 10g with it's built-in (and outdated/unsupported version) mini web server on multiple PCs and have people run it that way.
They need to be hosted on a WebLogic server. Aside from the cost, the installation is not for a novice to install.
Previous Topic: Text items on stacked canvas shown on top of canvas...
Next Topic: Attaching Time to a field in oracle forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:30:54 CDT 2024