Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Entering Employee Pictures
Entering Employee Pictures [message #658739] Sun, 25 December 2016 05:37 Go to next message
hany_marawan
Hello,

I am Working on e_business R12.1.3 and I am making setup form HRMS.
I created new menu fro a anew responsibility, when I enter to the " enter and maintain " form and clicked on the picture button it gave me the following error
"Function not available for this responsibility. Change responsibilities or contact the system administrator "
What this error and how can I solve it.

regards
Re: Entering Employee Pictures [message #658978 is a reply to message #658739] Tue, 03 January 2017 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hany_marawan
no one has a solution
Re: Entering Employee Pictures [message #659008 is a reply to message #658978] Wed, 04 January 2017 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Being a member of this Forum for over a decade, you might have noticed that our Oracle Fusion Apps & EBS section lacks in number of replies; have a look at the topic's page - many questions are still unanswered. What do you think, why is that so? Because nobody wants to reply? I doubt it; I'd say that nobody knows it. Of, if someone does know it, he/she isn't here (as of your question: note that some people are on vacation during this time of year).

The fact is: we (OraFAQ Forum) don't have regular members who are experienced EBS users so you might have to wait quite a long time and still get no answer. What does it mean? It means that you should ask for help elsewhere; the most obvious location is the OTN Forum. Alternatively, consider hiring a consultant.

[Updated on: Wed, 04 January 2017 00:08]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Entering Employee Pictures [message #659009 is a reply to message #658978] Wed, 04 January 2017 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
You could also try contributing answers to other peoples' questions. Have you ever done that? In the last ten years?
Re: Entering Employee Pictures [message #659072 is a reply to message #659009] Thu, 05 January 2017 09:49 Go to previous message
hany_marawan
Sir,
I know every word you said, and I already searched on OTN and on the net, but I did not found which I searched about.
beside that it not my fault that my company still has ebusiness not a fusion.

So please if you have answer send me if not I do not need any complain.

Previous Topic: Advice for printing 2016 1099's on 11.5 without patch
Next Topic: Oracle Store Inventory Management local build
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:57:39 CDT 2024