Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » How to Set Report When Using Vertical Elasticity Variable and Horzintal Fixed
How to Set Report When Using Vertical Elasticity Variable and Horzintal Fixed [message #636907] Tue, 05 May 2015 07:17 Go to next message
qanita786
when we set Vertical Elasticity = Variable and Horzintal Elasticty = Fixed The Reprot Working Fine but i have a filed that store charaters upto 150 the report show on screen accurately but when we print it cuts the line in middle of report from right side of the column For Example i write this line

AIR CONDITIONER CHARGES TO MR. ABDULGHAFFAR FOR
THE MONTH OCT-14 (Printer cuts R from For) but when we allign flush allign it works fine but remove spaces from syntax

Regards

Re: How to Set Report When Using Vertical Elasticity Variable and Horzintal Fixed [message #636937 is a reply to message #636907] Wed, 06 May 2015 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I don't understand what this:Quote:

but when we allign flush allign it works fine but remove spaces from syntax

means.

Which Reports version do you use? On which operating system? Did you install latest printer drivers?
Re: How to Set Report When Using Vertical Elasticity Variable and Horzintal Fixed [message #637557 is a reply to message #636907] Wed, 20 May 2015 03:06 Go to previous message
ajay.oracle
Hello,

When u get the output in printer it is A4 size. Either decrease the size of the font or adjust the columns a bit or try to get the output in landscape.

Thanks!
Ajay
Previous Topic: REP-1258 GROUP G1 has no columns
Next Topic: Dynamic Values in Parameter form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:54:46 CDT 2024