Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Oracle Discoverer (Oracle 10g)
Oracle Discoverer [message #586402] Thu, 06 June 2013 02:41 Go to next message
userora
Hi,
Can any one help me reg the issue i am facing in oracle discoverer

- I loaded the data to a table using a excel work book in oracle dicoverer which has many sheets.
- when i modified only one sheet in multiple sheets in a workbook and when we do a refresh in Discoverer it takes long time because it refreshes all the sheet instead of only the modified one.
- Is it possible to refresh only the modified sheet and load the data without affecting other sheets in a whole work book in Discoverer?

Thanks in Advance
Re: Oracle Discoverer [message #586403 is a reply to message #586402] Thu, 06 June 2013 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I'm not trying to discourage you (or underestimate anyone who contributes discussions here), but - unfortunately, lately there's noone here who is capable of answering Discoverer questions. Perhaps you should consider asking for help elsewhere (such as OTN Forums).
Re: Oracle Discoverer [message #586405 is a reply to message #586403] Thu, 06 June 2013 02:51 Go to previous message
userora
oh! Thanks a lot .I will post there.
Previous Topic: Order a matrix by the cell content
Next Topic: hide items in reports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:49:16 CDT 2024