Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Re: FRM-92101 oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session (oracle forms 10g/11g)
Re: FRM-92101 oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session [message #574868] Wed, 16 January 2013 06:25 Go to next message
khizar_dhakam
Hi Guru
i have made one form in which i am using web-util to upload file, download file, copying file, deleting file on application server and client side and at database side.
when i click on button its gives me this error msg. please help what to configure and in which file. i had configure webuitl.cfg file.

FRM-92101: There was a failure in the Forms Server during startup. This could happen due to invalid configuration.
Please look into the web-server log file for details.

Details....
Java Exception:
oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session <12> aborted: Unable to communicate with runtime process.
at oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException.createConnectionException (Unknown Source)
oracle.forms.net.HTTPNStream.getResponse(Unknow Source)
oracle.forms.net.HTTPNStream.doFlush(Unknow Source)
oracle.forms.net.HTTPNStream.flush(Unknow Source)
at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)
at oracle.forms.net.StreamMessageWriter.run(Unknow Source)

Even some time its gives error
oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session <03> aborted: Unable to communicate with runtime process.

oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session <04> aborted: Unable to communicate with runtime process.

oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session <05> aborted: Unable to communicate with runtime process.

Thanks/REgards
khizar
Re: FRM-92101 oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session [message #679104 is a reply to message #574868] Wed, 05 February 2020 01:56 Go to previous message
clintgeomathew
hi...this problem solved or not....i face same issue ..
please reply
Previous Topic: Oracle Forms 12c new features
Next Topic: Does any one of you have - Oracle 9i Developer by J.A.Palinski
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:49:54 CDT 2024