Home » Other » General » Search query using MS Access (MS Access 2010, Vista)
Search query using MS Access [message #548228] Tue, 20 March 2012 22:27 Go to next message
reym21

Sirs,

Good day!

Can you please help me out why I can't filter my needed query using MS Access... I need to query all Country that belongs to
"FINLAND" but it includes the "CHINA" record always. The same scenario where I searched for "JAPAN" and "INDONESIA", the record for "CHINA" still displayed/extracted. I presumed that every Country that I searched with letters containing I, A & N, the said query executes it. Here's the said query:

SELECT Qry_VEC_Tabular_Formatted.vec_no, Qry_VEC_Tabular_Formatted.embassy_name, Qry_VEC_Tabular_Formatted.Name, Qry_VEC_Tabular_Formatted.designation, Qry_VEC_Tabular_Formatted.Dependents, Qry_VEC_Tabular_Formatted.dfa_id_no, Qry_VEC_Tabular_Formatted.country, Qry_VEC_Tabular_Formatted.[issuance date], Qry_VEC_Tabular_Formatted.[validity date], Qry_VEC_Tabular_Formatted.remarks, Qry_VEC_Tabular_Formatted.Status
FROM Qry_VEC_Tabular_Formatted
WHERE (((UCase([Qry_VEC_Tabular_Valid].[country])) Like [Forms]![Frm_VEC_Tabular]![UptxtString]));

Please also refer the screenshot I uploaded.

Thanks in advance.
  • Attachment: finland.jpg
    (Size: 150.03KB, Downloaded 1117 times)
Re: Search query using MS Access [message #548238 is a reply to message #548228] Wed, 21 March 2012 00:29 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
This question bears no real connection with Oracle database.
Please find a more appropriate forum.
The topic is locked.
If I'm wrong, please, PM me (or report this message to a moderator, explain why you think it should be unlocked and it might be done).

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: CGTE$OTHERS_EXCEPTIONS
Next Topic: Oracle Linux 6 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:15:59 CDT 2024