Home » Other » Test » I see dead smilies
I see dead smilies [message #510253] Fri, 03 June 2011 04:29 Go to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Not that it is of any importance, but - do you see dead smilies* ? I do! Here:

/forum/fa/9058/0/

I *think* that it happens when these images are deleted from disk (obviously), or when someone deletes smiley from this topic (as if it removes them from disk as well; I don't know how it works).

No big deal, I'll remove those links if you don't see them either. But, if you do, what then /forum/fa/1580/0/

* The sixth sense

• Attachment: no_smiley.png
    (Size: 6.47KB, Downloaded 2059 times)

[Updated on: Fri, 03 June 2011 04:30]

Report message to a moderator

Re: I see dead smilies [message #510319 is a reply to message #510253] Fri, 03 June 2011 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
A) I did not say I clean some smileys
B) I did say I clean some messages of the "Smiley" topic (not in the "Smiley Gallery")
C) I did not clean any message relatied to smileys that are in the gallery (and your link proves it) just some of those that:
1/ were not in this list
2/ were never used
3/ had big size and so were not smileys

Note that most of these ones were related to Christmas and they were indeed from you and I warned you at this time that 1) there were not smileys (200x200 image is NOT a smiley) and so have nothing to do in this topic and 2) you can post more than one image per post (but you didn't care) and I let them a whole year before cleaning them as useless (and I did tell you about this cleaning).
Those that are missing have been posted in June 2010 and so were not in this category and I did not touch them.
Before blaming or even accusing someone for something you should have proof of it and not just your grudges because I pointed you many times about your posts just made to increase your score that is so important for you.

Regards
Michel

[Updated on: Sat, 04 June 2011 01:26] by Moderator

Re: I see dead smilies [message #510328 is a reply to message #510319] Fri, 03 June 2011 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Am I missing something here?

It looks as if you, Michel, understood that I accused or blamed you of "something". I did not (at least, I strongly believe I did not). I really don't know whether those missing smilies were related to Christmas or not - I just noticed that some of them are missing. I can't even remember I posted any 200x200 images as smilies (getting old, I presume).

I apologize if I hurt your feelings, but I really don't understand what you are talking about ...
Re: I see dead smilies [message #510329 is a reply to message #510328] Fri, 03 June 2011 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ramoradba
Its not about you littlefoot.

[Updated on: Fri, 03 June 2011 12:28]

Re: I see dead smilies [message #510330 is a reply to message #510329] Fri, 03 June 2011 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I removed those dead smilies so, as far as I'm concerned, game over.

Sorry for causing such a mess, everyone. (Gee, for what? Smilies. :shaking my head in disbelief:)
Re: I see dead smilies [message #510335 is a reply to message #510328] Fri, 03 June 2011 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Quote:
It looks as if you, Michel, understood that I accused or blamed you of "something".

No, my reply was to ramoradba's post who claimed that I said I "cleaned" smileys and accused me to have removed these smileys as well as removed all of his posts in the "smiley" topic (not "smiley gallery").
He has deleted his post here and so my answer seems to be on your post and completly nuts and paranoiac.

I didn't see anything against me in your post and saw the same missing smileys more than a month ago altough there were only 2 or 3 at this time.
As I already saw some missing images in some of my (and others) old posts in the past, I didn't alarm and just thought it was a bug in the uploaded files that site lost some of them from time to time.
As this was a minor problem, I didn't mention it.

Regards
Michel

[Edit: added 2 missing words in the last part: "ago" and "saw"]

[Updated on: Fri, 17 June 2011 01:44]

Re: I see dead smilies [message #510337 is a reply to message #510335] Fri, 03 June 2011 13:53 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Understood.
Previous Topic: test
Next Topic: Date and Time Calculation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:52:03 CDT 2024