Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Error while deploying mapping within control center (OWB 10.2.0.4, Windows)
Error while deploying mapping within control center [message #481709] Fri, 05 November 2010 07:52
deepthip
Hello All,

I am trying to deploy a mapping which I already have in OWB from the control center.

We have source , stage and mart modules. Mart module works good without any problems.. Where as I am not able to deploy mappings from source or stage modules. I am new to this job and I don't know what could be wrong because these mappings are not new and already being used in the production and are run daily .

I reasearched and tried some of the solutions suggested like granting execute on wb_rt_mapaudit to the target schema , making the module as target user , registering the user with the owb security etc, nothing really worked, because I think everything was already there and it was working at some point untill the last person working left the company.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your help .

Please find the detail error I am getting below.
Create Warning ORA-06550: line 0, column 0:
PL/SQL: Compilation unit analysis terminated

Create Warning ORA-06550: line 1, column 24:
PLS-00304: cannot compile body of 'M_TEST' without its specification

Create Warning ORA-06550: line 1, column 24:
PLS-00905: object OWB_STG.M_TEST is invalid

Create Warning ORA-06550: line 130, column 1:
PL/SQL: Declaration ignored

Create Warning ORA-06550: line 130, column 24:
PLS-00201: identifier 'WB_RT_MAPAUDIT' must be declared

Create Error
RPE-01012: Cannot deploy PL/SQL maps to the target schema because it is not owned by the Control Center.
Previous Topic: FTP ACTIVITY IN OWB 11g
Next Topic: Error table is not working in OWB ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:34:14 CDT 2024