Home » Other » Training & Certification » Best Oracle training center in Bangalore (11g)
Best Oracle training center in Bangalore [message #480210] Thu, 21 October 2010 13:14 Go to next message
nd_lokesh
Hi i am new to this forum i am in a confusion mode right now i think every who r using this forum should help .....
My name is lokesh completed my BE in telecommunication in bangalore but i not getting jobs so i decided to join for a certification course so i decided to do oracle 11g course so i very much confused where to do ... so help me
Re: Best Oracle training center in Bangalore [message #480216 is a reply to message #480210] Thu, 21 October 2010 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Quote:
i think every who r using this forum should help .....

Yes, first help you should post in a professional forum in a professional way and avoid IM/SMS speak and multiple useless dots.

Certification is the least part to get job, the first part is to get experience and for this you have to read the documentation and try, try, try.

Regards
Michel
Re: Best Oracle training center in Bangalore [message #480247 is a reply to message #480216] Fri, 22 October 2010 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
Lokesh, I do not completely agree with Michel (though I do agree him about using the best English you can in a professional forum.)
To work in IT, you will need both academic training (which you have) and vocational training, such as Oracle certification. But these are not sufficient: you must work your way up the ladder. My first job with computers was driving the van that delivered them - only as I proved my ability was I able to advance to more technical work. So do your certification, and then apply for ANY job in an IT environment.
As to where to go, contact your local Oracle University office, and ask about approved training centres; buy (and read!) a few books; download and read the documentation from tahiti.oracle.com.
Re: Best Oracle training center in Bangalore [message #480283 is a reply to message #480247] Fri, 22 October 2010 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nd_lokesh
Thank you for your reply and advice to me but no one answered my question till now
Re: Best Oracle training center in Bangalore [message #480290 is a reply to message #480283] Fri, 22 October 2010 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
One option is to help yourself. OraFAQ Forum contains the Search feature which helps people easily find information they need.

As there were many questions about training centres in Bangalore, I searched for those topics in the Training & Certification forum. Check the results.
Re: Best Oracle training center in Bangalore [message #489446 is a reply to message #480210] Sun, 16 January 2011 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dtechedu
Hi Lokesh, If you wish to get good training with hands on experience you can join our Institute: DTecH IT Education - An Oracle training company started by real IT professionals. Come to us for a Free counseling. We can guide you.

Getting a certification always depend on how you do it. If you really wish to learn the technology and then do certification its the best way. You get knowledge and you get to prove it. We do not recommend taking certification just for the sake of getting it for a job. For more information about us please visit our site at www.dtech-education.com
Re: Best Oracle training center in Bangalore [message #510203 is a reply to message #480210] Thu, 02 June 2011 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wilson123
nd_lokesh wrote on Thu, 21 October 2010 23:44
Hi i am new to this forum i am in a confusion mode right now i think every who r using this forum should help .....
My name is lokesh completed my BE in telecommunication in bangalore but i not getting jobs so i decided to join for a certification course so i decided to do oracle 11g course so i very much confused where to do ... so help me

Hi lokesh,its really good idea but join in the right institute .Then you may contact xxxxxx.com and it may be helpful for your career or else find the certification details or best institute at search engine.Sent your BE profile at wilsonshane52@yahoo.com. I will try to help.

Note:
This site is not meant for your Website marketing.

[Updated on: Fri, 03 June 2011 01:49] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Best Oracle training center in Bangalore [message #513031 is a reply to message #510203] Thu, 23 June 2011 06:33 Go to previous message
JPNIIT

Hi Lokesh,

By now you would have taken some steps to master Oracle. It is always better to undergo training in Oracle Official curriculum. The courseware is from Oracle Inc and they exactly map the respective certification papers. you must practice all the lab exercises and proceed for additional exercises given in the appendix.

NIIT offers such courses with 40% discount on certification costs. You also get placement assistance from such institutes. Certification makes a big difference to get a chance to attend an interview. Rest depends on your technical competency.

Previous Topic: training suggestion required
Next Topic: Unix Shell Scripting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:11:21 CDT 2024