Home » Infrastructure » Windows » Oracle lite 10g clarification (Oracle lite, 10g, windows xp service pack 3)
Oracle lite 10g clarification [message #464211] Tue, 06 July 2010 23:33 Go to next message
khadaree
Reg: synchronization problem

Hi all,
I have installed oracle lite 10g mobile server in one of the server at my office. Later I have installed MDK(mobile development kit) in the same server (I think with this i have completed the server side installation).
In another system(not server) i have installed Branch office application by connecting to the mobile server URL which in server(Eg: 192.9.200.40:8085/webtogo/setup).
In server , I created Task table with 4 rows in mobileamin user which is respiratory for oracle lite. Then i created a publication using packaging wizard. I created a user TEST like JOHN.
At client side I sync the database using msync command in command prompt and by entering the username, password and server ip address.

Q) My question is how to check the client data. what would be my client database username and password. I did not install the oracle lite in client system. I just installed the Branch office installation. I tried with the system/manager@polite login at client but it is not connecting.

how to sync the data b/w client and server, how to check the data that has synced. I have read the doc's and followed some of the examples but I am unable to connect to the database at client side to check the data.

I got some sample examples with the Branch office installation it is able to save data, but in which database it is saving and which user and how to check the data.

Thanks
Khadaree
Re: Oracle lite 10g clarification [message #464363 is a reply to message #464211] Wed, 07 July 2010 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
babuknb

>>I tried with the system/manager@polite login at client but it is not connecting.

Then fix this issue

Babu
Re: Oracle lite 10g clarification [message #464717 is a reply to message #464363] Fri, 09 July 2010 01:03 Go to previous message
khadaree
Hi Babu,
I do not understand what you said. Can u explain me clearly.

Thanks,
Khadaree
Previous Topic: Tool to monitor Oracle Host & Services
Next Topic: Error installing Oracle Counters for Windows Performance Monitor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:46:44 CDT 2024