Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » orale clients dead wait (SUSE oracle10)
orale clients dead wait [message #449936] Fri, 02 April 2010 08:11 Go to next message
macrodeal
hi all friends
I meet a problem yestoday...maybe it's becoz it is april 1st...
but it did exist.
-------------
here i begin
-------------
clarifying:
i have 3 pcs in remote area..2 clients and 1 oracle server..
my app is running seperately in the two clients hourly connecting to the oracles,,my clients worked well be4 April 1th, but suddenly my app in the clients mechines went down...first i did not change any configurations....
i used libsqlora8 to connect the server...I went into a dead loop in the library...I tried sqlplus, but it dead there in my shell terminal, like it meets a infinite loop....no return until i pressed ctrl + c, the reason i guess is "infinite loop" somewhere.....
btw, when i used my local pc to connect the server, it worked well...just from this phenomenon, wen can see the is problems lie in the client mechines..and i check the configuration file both in local mechine and client mechines..they are identical

have you met a problem like this....
I dont hope it's frank of April 1st
Re: orale clients dead wait [message #449937 is a reply to message #449936] Fri, 02 April 2010 09:14 Go to previous message
BlackSwan
Post Operating System (OS) name & version for all systems.
Post results of Oracle software to 4 decimal places.
Previous Topic: patch
Next Topic: Oracle Version Significance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 03 06:56:32 CDT 2024