Home » Other » Training & Certification » apps technical Vs DBA
icon4.gif  apps technical Vs DBA [message #377814] Thu, 25 December 2008 09:01 Go to next message
hryuvraaj
hi every body.i am just confused about my career options between apps technical and Oracle dba.can u guys give me some clarification on how would be my career would be if i select any one?also give me some brief description about each one?its purpose in short.and each one's adv. and disadvantages if u dont mind sparing your time for me.thanking u in advance.reply eagerly waited!
phani.
Re: apps technical Vs DBA [message #377815 is a reply to message #377814] Thu, 25 December 2008 11:52 Go to previous message
Frank
Don't you think it's a bit weird to let your career choice depend on some "advice" from people you have never seen, met or talked to?
How would you ever know how to judge their responses? By post-counts? I have a high post-count, yet I never worked with Apps, so my advice would be as bad as your next-door neighbour's.

My tip? Your house has a front-door. There's a whole world of real-life people out there. Go talk to some. Find a place where they educate, or, even better, have people doing what you aim to do.
Previous Topic: selecting the certification
Next Topic: RDBMS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:31:40 CDT 2024