Home » Developer & Programmer » Designer » About Database Change Notification
About Database Change Notification [message #350457] Thu, 25 September 2008 02:21 Go to next message
manjiriy
Hi,

I am new to Oracle. I have read about feature Database Change Notification of oracle. Oracle Database 9i introduced Database Change Notification, But I only save links available for Oracle 10g and in developers guide for 10g only. I have not found any topic related to this in 9i decvelopers guide. So can it really be used with Oracle9i version. If so please give me the reference links for that. It's urgently required in our project design.

Thanks
Re: About Database Change Notification [message #350462 is a reply to message #350457] Thu, 25 September 2008 02:36 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Please, read the OraFAQ Forum Guide in order to get familiar with certain rules that apply when being on this Forum.

One of them regards reporting your own message to moderator staff. Generally speaking, it is a bad idea trying to get attention that way. This is just a forum and there's no guarantee that you'll get the answer at all. So, if you feel that something is "urgent", hire a consultant or contact Oracle Support Service. Otherwise, be patient.

As of your question: did you check the Oracle Documentation page? Searched the Oracle Technology Network? Visited Oracle Metalink? I wouldn't know the answer to your question without searching the above (but I guess you can do that yourself).
Previous Topic: NGO ER
Next Topic: Source Code Tracking System
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:08:42 CDT 2024