Home » Other » Community Hangout » oracle people you "trust"
oracle people you "trust" [message #342203] Thu, 21 August 2008 12:22 Go to next message
ehegagoka
hi,
i just had a seat-in in a training before, then the teacher/prof named some people whom we should like trust what they say or teach, then he said like the usual tom kyte, j. lewis, then again burleson (why do they always pick on this guy?, also is there like a "war" between these guys), and also pete finigan. can you suggest also the usual people that read articles from? when i came to oracle "world" i already notice this "i'm a follower of this expert guy" movement. i didn't had this in other languages though. just curious...
Re: oracle people you "trust" [message #342221 is a reply to message #342203] Thu, 21 August 2008 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
If you want to form an opinion on this, search the net for traces of this 'war'. There is a reason there are two sides. (Or should I say one side vs Burleson et al.)

By the way, there's a rather large key on both sides of your keyboard. It probably has either "Shift" or a big upward pointing arrow on it. Please use it, it makes your post so much more readable.
Re: oracle people you "trust" [message #342227 is a reply to message #342221] Thu, 21 August 2008 13:36 Go to previous message
ehegagoka
Frank,
Thanks! (yeah, I need a new keyboard, the shift key won't comeback you have to "pick" it to comeup again sometimes). I bet it takes really to be an expert to go against other's work. I envy those people who have all the time they have to study and sit in front of their pc's and worry nothing else. thanks for the time =)
Previous Topic: To anacedent
Next Topic: ORAFAQ like USENET?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:45:29 CDT 2024