Home » Other » Training & Certification » OCA certification materials (Oracle, 10gR2, Unbreakable Linux)
OCA certification materials [message #330508] Mon, 30 June 2008 06:09 Go to next message
xokas11
Hi. I'm thinking about taking the OCA certification exam in the next months(I'm aiming for a september exam date). I have beeen working as a pl/sql programmer for 7 months now and my employer wants me to take more responsability as a DBA so he offered me to finance my certification (books,tests and the exam).
I am looking for materials to prepare the certification program, until now I've found this:
- 2 books from amazon here and here
- And in the OCA site they recommend buying test from this 2 sites : Self Test Software and Transcender

Any site or recommendation to prepare this exam? is it enough time to prepare the certification?
Please tell me how long it took you to prepare the OCA exams and how did you do it. And if you have any more suggestions please say them.
Thanks, Joaquin.

Re: OCA certification materials [message #330729 is a reply to message #330508] Tue, 01 July 2008 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pablolee
Presumably you have the Documentation
Re: OCA certification materials [message #330783 is a reply to message #330729] Tue, 01 July 2008 04:06 Go to previous message
xokas11
yeah I already got that. And do you have the certification? If so, how long did it took you to prepare it?
Joaquin
Previous Topic: Networked computers or standalone computer needed to study OCA?
Next Topic: career advise to join oracle financial
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:41:05 CDT 2024